“Fraud, Waste & Misuse in County Government”
Presented by: Mary E. Schaaf
October 1st – 2 pm
Conrad House – Multipurpose Room
Come & Learn
- What is the Mission of the Erie County Controllers’ Office?
- How do we find fraud, waste & misuse?
- How do we investigate reports?
- How do we prevent future fraud or theft?
- Examples of actual cases and results.
- What departments & expenditures do we audit?
- How do we report to the public our findings?
- Amount of money saved by the Controller’s Office findings.